1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual homoromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cromulent, Sep 3, 2015.

1. cromulent

Is this a thing?

I'm sure everything's a thing nowadays, but can anyone else relate? I'm know I'm attracted to girls, and I'm sort of physically/sexually attracted to guys (I think), but I can only see myself dating a girl. Thus, I think it's appropriate that I call myself a lesbian, because I don't see myself ever "hooking up" with ANYONE, and I don't think I should waste my time dating guys (no offense intended, it's just not how I see my future). I don't like the term "bisexual" for myself because people would then assume that I'm equally attracted to both girls and guys.

Thoughts?

2. metalchick

im going through a similar situation, its like I know exactly how I feel about girls, but I still don't know how I feel about guys yet

even if I like both, I can only see myself marrying a woman

sometimes I think I want to experiment with a guy just to know, and sometimes I don't think I could really go through with it

sometimes I think im bi, but I know I feel happiest with girls, and don't know if its worth dating guys at all, if I know I want to marry a woman

so wither bi or lesbian, doesn't seem 100% with me, it gets confusing :/

3. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's pretty much how I identified before I crushed on someone nonbinary, lol. Yeah it's definitely a thing! :slight_smile: