1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I come out as homoromantic bisexual or just bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Sep 4, 2015.

1. grungeteen

So I think I may be homoromantic bisexual because at the moment, I just really want a relationship with a girl. But I don't know if I'm right. I only started feeling/ realizing this after I started dating a guy and realizing it didn't feel right or comfortable.

But I'm worried I may be wrong because I've never dated a girl and the guy I dated was the only one I ever gave been with.

And because of this worrying that I could be wrong, I don't know whether it's a good idea to come out as a homoromantic bisexual to everyone because it could quickly change (b4 I had this relationship and I realized that at the mo, I'm only interested in girls, I thought I leaned towards guys but it's now changed dramatically). Plus, most people I know would have no idea what 'homoromantic bisexual' is and would probably think it's some unnesary stupid label. I think it's probably better that I just come out as bisexual but at the same time, I don't want to because it gives off the impression that I like girls and guys equally and im interested in dating guys.

And sometimes, I really question whether i actually don't want a relationship with a guy. This mostly happens when I watch movies or tv shows and I see really cute hetero couples (and I never ever see any gay couples) and then suddenly I feel like I want that but then other times, I'm really sure that I just want a girl. I don't know what to do?