1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by impulse123, Sep 4, 2015.

1. impulse123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am new to EC and the reason for joining is because i am confused and i know that, it is here that i will find my answers...from experienced and intelligent people.
    I am a 17 year old boy planning for my future....and also wanting to live and enjoy life as best as i an and i think that being confused about my sexuality is holding me back from doing this.
    I have spent hours, days, months...trying to contemplate this and come to and indefinite answer .....but it was much more difficult than that and now it becoming unbearable.....
    My question is am I straight or gay?
    I don't believe in being a bisexual as i think its more confusion living a life of uncertainty because ..you are not sure...or you think you are sure....I have had relationships with girls....but they never lasted....and i don't know if is because i am not attracted to them...sure i like girls but i feel different when i see guys....something about other males...the way that we are built..our personality...the things i'm looking for in the person that i want to love....a boy has most of the qualities/personality than the girl....based on my experienced...i have never been with a boy so i don't know if i will feel differently or the same as i am with girls....but i really don't know ..maybe its genetics and i am gay but i really don;t want to be...or maybe because i didn't know my dad or hardly had male friends..i see it as a way to get a male figure in my life and hence its all psychological...i really don't know...but its why I am here....i really hope i find or get and answer......thanks...:grin