1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's going on

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Isaacian, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Isaacian

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, so recently I've been very confused as to what I am. As a kid I used to say straight (even though I knew I kind of liked boys) then said I was bisexual because I used to get crushes on girls and guys. Recently I've had a massive crush on my best friend who's a guy and since then said I was gay due to the fact that I wasn't all that fussed about girls. Then I started talking more to my other friend, who's a girl, we actually just went out to dinner today and the whole time it felt like I actually liked her. But then I come home and an hour later I'm thinking I don't really want a relationship with a girl but instead want to be with my friend. I know he's straight so I don't stand a chance but these feelings for him just feel more natural. But when I see my female friend it's like those feelings are more natural. So yeah I just don't know if I'm gay or bi and who I like and what I like and uurgg please help me

2. QBear

Question: When you go to the beach, who do you notice? The women? The men? Both?