1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a lesbian or just inexperienced?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Little Lamb, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Little Lamb

So, I'm a 13 year old girl and I feel like I am a lesbian. The only person I have kissed romantically is a girl and any guys I look at don't seem attractive. Even the celebrities and singers that I thought I liked. I just think I'm too young to know definitely but whenever I look at females (Celebrities, youtubers, etc) I think ''I would love to date them'' or ''They're really cute'' or ''I love how funny they are .etc''

When I first started having these thoughts I believed I was bi/pan but recently i've realised that guys can have good muscles or look nice but I wouldn't want to date them or kiss them whereas I would love to snuggle up to a girl.

So, am I just too young and inexperienced or am I gay?

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There isn't a definite answer to this, only you can figure out. But from what you said, you do sound gay, and 13 isn't too young to know, though it may be fluid/ you might play around with labels because it takes time to figure it out.