1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pulling hair out thinking.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JT595, Sep 5, 2015.

1. JT595

JT595 Guest

Hey I'm new here and this is my first proper post so here goes... I hope I've put this in the right section!

For as long as I've known I've been attracted to both sides. I've only been in relationships with men but I've slept with women. My last encounter with a woman was 7 years ago, that doesn't mean to say I've not fancied or thought some women have been hellishly attractive.

The gut wrenching part for me is that I've been through one spout of bad luck after another with men, I was married at 22 then the marriage broke down then found a guy who stole my heart only to have him abuse me mentally (I escaped). I've spent the last 9 months rebuilding myself and I'm now a shining, radiant, confident woman who's learnt to love herself and her body.
    Each relationship I've been in I've often wondered about being with a woman both together and sexually.
    Being single has been great but it's got it's serious negatives. I've had lots of straight men do nothing but talk trash to me and expect me to fall for it and bed them or seriously try and get me in the hay by other means. Because of this and my past I've had a complete mental block towards men, the idea of dating or having sex with a guy makes me feel sick.
    I'm almost craving meeting a lovely woman and just wanting to see where it goes, fantasizing over meeting a like minded leather clad biker girl, not to mention sharing that feeling sexually again.

I'm just feeling a bit lost really and not entirely sure what to do. Sorry if this whole thing doesn't make much sense, I just hope someone can make more of it than me. :rolle:

2. levi2000

I'm not sure what you're asking, but it's not uncommon for people's sexualities or preferences to change because of a bad experiment.