1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sigh feeling confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rave18, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Rave18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Heyy. So im rave, im 18, im 80% sure im lesbian only..

theres this guy I was crushing on majorly at 12 yrs old that just reappeared in my life and its like no time has gone by as for my feelings. So im wondering if maybe theres a slight chance im not 100% lesbian.
    But the thing is, I would never let a guy near me with his um, genitals. Im disgusted by male genitalia and also I have nightmares about being raped sometimes. But ive never been raped.

Going back a bit, my first crush ever was in 3rd grade on a female teacher, second one was the guy I meantioned above, third one was 6th grade where I was convinced I was in love with my english teacher, lol. 9th grade has my first time with a female, in the girls bathroom at school. No we luckily did not get caught. It was after school hours. Anyway since then ive not have any major crushes just small ones including 2 on older women lol.
    but the thing is I only ever liked that one guy and still kinda like him? Only id never ever date him.

also by age 13 I knew I mostly liked girls and was calling myself lesbian but then mom yelled at me

#1 Rave18, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    "But then mom yelled at me" LOL
    You're not sexually attracted to guys but you can still have feelings for them. It's totally normal.
    And yes, you're a lesbian no problem.

3. Rave18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

By she yelled at me I meant she gave me the its a sin lecture.
    Ohh we can still kinda like them? I thought if you liked a guy like that you cant be lesbian.. I mean I dont like any guy as in hey i wanna date you n be with you, its more of hey, you arent bad looking for aguy but keep your private parts away from me im not into that.

#3 Rave18, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  4. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

All people, regardless of admitting it or not, can see anyone of any gender/sex as attractive. Lesbians can tell when a guy is attractive, and gay men can tell when a woman is attractive. It's all a matter of would you date and/or have sex with a person of the opposite gender/sex.

5. Rave18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks yall.