1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by HeartAmelia, Sep 6, 2015.

1. HeartAmelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi,
    This question might seem a little cliche and predictable for a teenage girl, but I'm wondering if I'm bisexual. I've always had crushes on boys, but the last few months I've been thinking really hard about this girl. Like, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm not just interested in kissing/experimenting on the girl. I'd love to have an actual romantic relationship with her. Although it's not an official crush yet, but it's big enough that it might turn into one.
    So basically, I'd love to start a full romantic relationship with her but I don't want to come out and then realize I'm not at all bi. I don't know if this is "just a phase" like some people might say, but it doesn't feel like it.
    Just a note: this has nothing to do with sex. I have no desire to have sex with either gender: I'm too young and it doesn't sound pleasurable at this age.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much xx

2. levi2000

If you are attracted to two genders, you are probably bi (but I can't tell you your orientation; only you can do that!)

3. AwesomeSocks

AwesomeSocks Guest

You very well could be bi! But there's no rush to find out, and there are so many sexuality it can be confusing.