1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkeybrittany, Sep 7, 2015.

1. lowkeybrittany

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 15, and a girl. I've only dated one guy my whole life, and when I did it was extremely awkward for me. I never got 'butterflies', or blushed, and if I did blush it was because I was embarrassed...not because I was flattered. He was super sweet, and I thought everything he said was cute. This has happened a few times with other guys I've been talking to. I've described it to friends as, "liking what they say, but not them." I ended up breaking up with the guy I dated, because it got too awkward. We would kiss and I would just want it to be over.

I don't know if there's a limit or if these should be short, so my apologies if this is pretty long. Recently, I've been noticing girls more and guys less. I'm starting to wonder if I'm gay or bisexual, and it scares the heck out of me. I've only told a few of my online friends and one of my real life friends who I have known forever, but haven't really talked it out with anyone.

Also, I feel like there is no point. I don't know who is lesbian, or bi or anything and if they are, they're taken. It's just so confusing and I feel so overwhelmed...any advice?

2. mc09

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just slow down there. Coming to terms with your sexuality is a huge process. Whenever you feel is the right time to tell other people, you can. My best advice would be to take it day by day. Know that there are gonna be days where you take 4 steps forward and then 20 steps back. Those days suck, but you will get past them. Trust me, I know from experience.

3. breezy12

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sorry I don't have much advice, but I wanted to let you know you're not alone. I'm in the exact same boat as you. I'm 16 and I've never dated anyone, but I thought I liked guys obviously. But recently I've been noticing girls a lot more. If you wanna talk through it together and share stories, I'd love to! :slight_smile: