1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not your typical kind of person.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hiimpaul2014, Sep 7, 2015.

1. hiimpaul2014

I'm kind of freaking out about everything right now. Not just my sexuality but that's what I'm going to discuss here. We live in a hyper masculine society and a society that typically frowns on the lgbtq+ community. I love looking at guys with massive muscle but the thing is it doesn't necessarily have to be guys it just can't be a woman. To elaborate I was playing a game on my phone a while back about a mutant guinea pig and I noticed I got a hard on to the jacked guinea pig because it was strong and powerful and could defend itself and so on. The problem with this is that I can get a hard on and not want to have sex with it. It's a guinea pig. I just want to be strong and be able to take care myself. I also will attempt to attach a photo of the guys body I typically get aroused by. These jacked guys will arouse me and sometimes I might end up masturbating to it but by the end of it always turns into me imagining I was just as jacked as this guy. Not me admiring his muscles and wanting to feel them or anything like that. I just want to have the same strength that this guy/these guys have. I finish what I am doing and instead of enjoying it I think about it and wonder why did I do that I don't want to have sex with him even if he was here and wanted to. It's not about that. It's about wanting to be strong and not be made fun of. It's about wanting people to compliment me on how I look. It's not always about muscle either sometimes it's just a guy kicking ass in a TV show regardless of size. When I look at a woman I typically don't get aroused right away but I want to talk to her get to know her and sometimes I really would have sex with her given the chance. I want to be able to pick her up and hold her which is something I probably cannot do. This stresses me out but I log on vent about stuff here and read some posts and always think I don't belong here. I already know what I want in a partner. But when I'm off for a while I get aroused by buff dudes that can kick ass. Or a guinea pig that can. Is this all a fetish. Am I gay, bisexual, just weird?

Attached Files:

2. IrishBuddha6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How old are you? A lot really depends on your age as this could be harmones.

There could be a lot of possibilities and i think you need to maintain an open and clear mind. Try not to overthink things and examine what you want with your life. Certainly we can have many different fantasies and not actually want to act on them. When you see these pictures and find them arousing, are you imagining yourself with those muscles and what are you doing in these fantasies. These are questions you have to answer, but again no rush.

3. hiimpaul2014

I am 21. I typically just imagine I have those muscles and sometimes I am using the muscle to pick up a girl to kiss her. sometimes I am just happy to have the power. and with the hormones thing I know 21 is late but sometimes I think I am really late on the whole puberty final stage thing. I know that sounds weird but I don't really remember having on anyone until I was 16 almost 17. This was my junior year in high school. so I don't know if this has anything to do with anything. I also had a heart problem where my heart didn't grow fast enough to keep up with my body and since I have come to college I feel that my entire thought process has grown and changed more than anyone I know.

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yo, weird guy.

Maaaybe you're bi and you like both girlsss and boyzzz almost the same?
    I dunno.

5. IrishBuddha6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm okay, we'll keep an open mind, I would say maybe stay away from pictures and instead of the whole muscle guy, try to imagine yourself with a guy and than a girl and see where your mind takes you.

6. hiimpaul2014

What kind of imagine. A physical relationship with a guy or just like spending the rest of our lives together kind of thing?

---------- Post added 7th Sep 2015 at 07:37 PM ----------

And maybe I am phioo but I'm trying to figure all this out. I'm starting to allow my mind to be open to this kind of thing but I'm coming up with I'm just flat out weird. Maybe I should try our counsellors here at school.