1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometimes Confused Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bsg75apollo, Sep 7, 2015.

1. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope I don't ramble too much here, but it feels a little difficult to sort out what I want to say. After many years of going back and forth with my sexuality, I have finally sort of gotten to a place of personal acceptance with my sexuality. I can't say it is 100% because I have times where I wobble with it, but most of the time I feel confident with who I am.

I consider myself to be bisexual. The thing that I still feel odd about at times is that I while I find both genders to be sexually attractive, I tend to be slightly more physically attracted to guys. However, when it comes to the emotional/romantic side, I am definitely more attracted to women.

I know that sexuality is a continuum and not an either/or situation. But does anyone else feel this way?

2. ebda30

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I do. And while I am married to a man, I can't actually see myself ever marrying a man again if we split up.

I do believe its pretty normal to be more our less sexily attracted to some genders and more or less emotionaly attracted to others.

3. rachael1954

Yes, i feel that way, and my feelings and thoughts change sometimes by the hour. Different celebrities, different fantasies, different dreams can alter my preference. Plus, there's a lifetime of pressure to like dudes and media sexualization of women.

I may never sort it out or know whatdafuk i am :icon_redf oh well

4. ebda30

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am feeling the exact same way. Like I'll just feel lost our alone in the way I am forever.

I started more, realizing what my attraction to men partly is, and I think its very much learned. When I ignore those weird responses I don't even notice men...don't tend to notice a lot of girls...but I am physically attracted to a certain kind of girl and trends to be way more emotionally attracted to them. Currently have quite the crush on a friend, didn't realize that's what it was until recently, and I feel bad cause she's sooo straight. But also very flirty, at times.