1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I message her or not????

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mc09, Sep 7, 2015.

1. mc09

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I recently came out as bisexual. I've 100% come to terms with it and it feels like some weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The other part of the weight is because I have yet to tell other people. But that's a thread for another time.

Anyway, I decided to join this app called HER, I'm not sure if any of you have used it. When I first signed on I ended up finding on there a girl I used to go to high school with. At first I got so scared that I deleted my account. I then decided that it didn't matter who saw it and I went back on. I started talking to a couple of girls, but I'm not looking for anything. Or at least I'm not sure, I've never even had an experience with a girl before.

There is this one girl I started talking to and she's just....I basically developed a crush on her. We had been talking for a couple of days and then just stopped. She didn't reply to one of my messages and I don't know what to do. I want to write to her but feel that since she didn't reply she doesn't want to talk anymore. I even know her Twitter because she put it on her profile and I checked it out out of curiosity. I want to check it out but stop myself just in case there might be something on there I don't want to see. I just don't know what to do!!! :bang::tears:

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe she's busy? She could just be busy working or with school? I'm not sure where she lives but in my country, all the uni students are studying for their exams that start next month.

She could also just need a little space? Maybe something came up in her life that she has to deal with?

How long ago did she stop talking? I say wait a week and then message her again?

3. mc09

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    @Ariseta the above you just said could honestly be true. But it still makes me feel down. It makes me feel like I did something wrong. In the past, when ever I liked someone it has always come crashing down somehow. I just hate what I'm feeling right now:cry:

4. EastCoastGrl

I wouldn't automatically go to, "she doesn't want to talk to me anymore".

There are lots of reasons why she hasn't returned your messages. She may have not seen it. She may be going through some personal things and simply forgot, or maybe she is in a bad mood or hurting and she will contact you soon.

If I were you, Id send her a short, and upbeat note about whatever interests you guys shared and try to get the conversation going again. If she ignores that one, Id take the direct approach and ask her if something is wrong.

Life's to short to play games and it's best to be open about things. There is too much heartache when we try to figure out someone else's intentions, as we tend to go to the negative.