1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

98% sure im gay, but i dont find guys "cute"?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AnanasKatze, Sep 8, 2015.

1. AnanasKatze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I know I'm into a guys...well...parts and body and what not. I know that for sure. But what's weird is that I dont have an attraction to faces, i guess. Not sure if that's normal enough for anyone to know what I mean. But its like, seeing the face of someone my friends will call "cute" and obsess over, it doesnt really do anything for me. I have 2 gay friends that don't know I'm gay, but I hear them talk about some people and I just dont see it. It's something I never noticed until recently. Does this mean anything significant? Is it normal? Or is it something that develops over time? I have no idea.

2. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think for myself, its a matter of really opening yourself up and allowing yourself to feeling more attractions perhaps? Growing up I always questioned but it really took someone mind-blowing gorgeous to really catch my eye. Now as I've accepted things more within myself, I notice more things attractive about a much broader range of guys.of course, that's just my take, I don't know for sure how different your situation may be.

3. Cubster1980

Out Status:
    Some people
    I tend to like the cuteness of a male, their chest, stomach, legs, and butt. I don't care much for penis though. I typically like smooth males but I can overlook it if I like their personality. Women I like their beauty and seductive looks. I like women who can dominate another man. I also like boobs and vagina. Their are also however a number of men and women who can gross me out.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    We all have things we like. I'm not attracted to penises very much, for example. That doesn't mean my male attractions aren't legitimate.

5. AnanasKatze

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the responses everyone! This cleared up quite a bit for me so far :slight_smile:

6. Chicagoblue

have you just tried staring into the eyes of a guy you otherwise find attractive...making the connection? what does it do for you?