1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoflexible?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheCanonFangirl, Sep 8, 2015.

1. TheCanonFangirl

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys!

So I've been doing lots of questioning lately and have decided that I don't think I'm asexual anymore. I've started to feel a much stronger desire for sex/ intimacy and I'm actually pretty excited for that! I've become much more comfortable with the idea of sexuality :slight_smile:

The thing is, I'm not quite sure who I'm attracted to. I feel attraction to both boys and girls, but these types of attraction are very different.

With girls I have a few real-life crushes, which are intense and long-lasting. I would have sex with a girl eventually, and I'd probably enjoy it. I feel pretty strong aesthetic attraction (I can think they are good looking and their mannerisms are cute) and VERY strong romantic attraction, and possibly some sexual attraction. I picture myself marrying a girl and I feel very chivalrous towards them.

With boys, I tend to (almost) worship male celebrities, I feel pretty strong aesthetic attraction ( I can think they are good looking and I can think their mannerisms are cute) but that is the extent of it. I don't ever desire sex with men, and I feel almost no romantic attraction. I do not picture myself married with a man.

So I think it's pretty obvious that I'd rather be with a girl, however I am not completely closed-minded with guys. I'm still open to a relationship with any gender but girls are my top choice and it is more likely that I'll end up with a girl.

Is homoflexible a good label for me, or should I just call myself homosexual? I think that when I'm around friends and family I'll just say I'm a lesbian, but on the internet I will use the label "homoflexible". You feel me? :slight_smile:

2. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I say pansexual because i am open to it, but my attraction to men is very very narrow. Women it's nearly the entire gender spectrum.

3. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could say that you are bisexual leaning towards girls. It carries a bit more weight than saying homoflexible.

4. tentacles

In my personal opinion, you sound like a lesbian dealing with compulsory heterosexuality. Just an opinion, tho.

5. QBear

Yup! I feel you!
    If that feels good and accurate to you, then do it. :slight_smile:
    I wouldn't fault you for just calling yourself a lesbian, period, though.
    Whatever works for you. Cheers!

6. Cubster1980

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes I wish there was some unique word for gay men just like there is the word lesbian for gay women.