1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this related to orientation?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by robbierabbit, Sep 12, 2015.

1. robbierabbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello. I'm a 22 year old female who's more often than not mistaken for a lesbian. Way I dress, way I act, must be. Butch-y, I guess. I just feel more comfortable being like a guy. But I like men. I crush on men, fantasize about them. However, I also like fantasizing about things that could happen to other women. I've actually been dreaming of getting it on with girls more and more for the last month, but that's irrelevant. Is this something related to orientation or just a fetish?

Also, relationships always seemed blah to me. I haven't had any relationship outside a friendship. I can't imagine myself being in a relationship. Not that I've had much experience in the first place. I mean, there were a few guys, but I didn't feel deeply for any of them to get into any relationship. And then recently there was this chick who would meet and hang with me, and it was great and all but then when she asked me if we were seeing each other I was just really surprised. I had no idea that was it.

It just seems odd because I would get crushes all of the time and yet I don't think about pursuing any kind of relationship with any of these people. Sex is out of the question. I do love erotic stuff and get turned on by kinky shit but it feels icky thinking about having to do it myself, even with a person I feel deeply for.

Thanks in advance.