1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could this work?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kellynec, Sep 14, 2015.

1. kellynec

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1) Could this work? As a gay / bi man (I don't know yet :/ ) I'm going to pursue a "more traditional" life, e.g. with a woman / with a girl.

If she's asexual (clinically asexual --> no sex. attractions AT ALL), how satisfying do you think this relationship would be, given I want a woman and she is attracted to men romantically? (satisfying, that is, for the both of us)

2) If growing up I only ever masturbated to women, but have been questioning my sexuality for 4 years, should I "delete" the possibility of being gay (and not bi) in my head?

^^Hope these questions make sense, thanks guys and girls :slight_smile:

#1 kellynec, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  2. myself123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello kellynec.
    I'm not the most sorted person at the moment, but I can try sharing my thoughts.
    In regards to your questions,
    1. You mention that you wish to pursue a "more traditional" life. If you do go ahead with it, on the basis of mutual romantic attraction you could make it work if you wish to. However, with the (strong) possibility of you being into guys as well, you will need to think for yourself as to how much satisfying, in the long run, will it be or you.. physically and emotionally and if you wish to remain in the relationship, in the event if it doesn't.

2. It depends if you have a preference and how strong the attraction is towards either sex. If so, you could be bi but more towards guys/girls, and that will help you the way you wish to identify.

I don't know how much that helped :slight_smile:

#2 myself123, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015