1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like looking at attractive women...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by terezy, Sep 15, 2015.

1. terezy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ill try to keep this short. I have experienced a lot of anxiety in the past year triggered by questioning my sexual orientation.
    I read an article about signs that you might be lesbian, and one of the signs was that your eyes are always drawn to women.
    My anxiety went into overdrive and ever since then, I can't stop looking at women. All girls, really. From literal kids who couldn't be more than 5, to women who are old enough to be my grandmother. Even fucking barbie dolls. My eyes are drawn to them like crazy.

However, I have also found that I do enjoy looking at an attractive woman's face/body. I feel no desire to have sex with them or touch them or anything. I just like looking.... what does this mean??? Is this a sign of hidden lesbian tendencies???

Someone once told me on this website that, to help me determine my sexual orientation, I should think about this: when I see an attractive person of each gender walking down the street, who do I think I want to have sex with?

But I've never in my LIFE looked at a stranger and thought that I wanted to have sex with them. There are 3 people in my life (that i can recall now) that I have ever thought about having sex with, and they are all guys.

Yet... as a child I was always aroused by pictures of naked women. I still am, in a way. And I don't get similarly aroused by pictures of men. I only get aroused by men in real life once I have an intimate connection with them.

So what the fuck does this mean????? Someone please help me :frowning2: :frowning2: