1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay (right now) and don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KeithWulf, Sep 18, 2015.

1. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys! Keith here.
    So I'm transitioning from female to male. Even if I'm biologically female I consider myself male and want people to treat me as such.
    So with that being said, I guess I would be called gay right now. When I was a girl, I could tell guys I thought they were cute and that shit. Saying that to a guy now is NOT a possibility unless you know they're gay too xD
    So what should I do about my attraction to guys? It's really freakin awkward to ask guys if they're into that kind of thing. Yea I'm confused, laugh if you wish xD

2. heyKittie

That's awesome! And I have the same problems about finding bisexual/lesbian girls at my school. Maybe you could find a gay bar if you are old enough, or join a GSA club if you're in high school, or ask your friends if they know any gay guys. Good luck :slight_smile:

3. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks hun ^^

4. vrykolakas

vrykolakas Guest

Lol welcome to the wonderful world of gay men, with all of it's doubts, hesitancy and uncertainty. I'm biologically male, gay, and before meeting my partner had exactly the same feelings that you're experiencing --- I'd look at a cute guy and think, Is he gay? How can I tell? What if I make a move and he isn't? --- and on and on.

You need to make some gay male friends you can hang out with and maybe learn a bit from. Is there an LGBT center or organization near you where you could meet people? Hanging with gay guys will help put you at ease and help you get comfortable with your self-image as a gay man.

You're beginning an amazing journey...I hope you have a lot of fun along the way!

5. KeithWulf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope there isn't xD well I'm going to a Trans meeting tomorrow so I'm sure I'll meet 1 or 2 there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: