1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she may not be into me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ljdub, Sep 20, 2015.

1. ljdub

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey peeps,
    so this post not coming out but kinda the opposite sorry if rambling or been morbid.I could do with some advice please .

I'm 28 out about 4 years to family.but for years had some what of idea I liked girls couldn't accept it but when I did, I came out so lucky no problems.

this girl lets call her Sarah , spoke to me about not wanting to come ouy whitch I respect and she don't want to lie to anyone .but we get on extramly well she not want to try to see how things work Palm out. she not ready too thats ok .if it really was a case of her not feeling attration I'd understand.we have said we like each other.I know peoples feelings can change.

its just that is a patteren for me 2 other girls said same thing.I don't want or expect them to be out for me .do u think it's just and easy way to say so they can get out,?feelingsnot to strong ?have I to be more patient?or is coming out a very personal l got nothing to do with me .

#1 ljdub, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015