1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just want to have sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheAshford, Sep 21, 2015.

1. TheAshford

I know the title is weird, but it's true. I'm not totally interested in sexual interactions with girls (but I've always wanted to kiss and stuff). But I am interested in sexual acts with a guy. But I'm 14. I know about safe sex and STDs and all that stuff, and I don't really have access to condoms and whatnot, but I just really want to. And a lot of kids in my high school have gotten blowjobs and handjobs and fingered and I've just always wanted to know what it felt like. I know it's wrong, but is it really. And I don't think any boys in my school would be willing to suck or get sucked or get a handjob or give a handjob or whatever. Any advice?

2. bi2me

1. It's generally way better if you really like (love) the person you are with.
    2. Find and use protection. Some STI/STDs can't be cured simply or at all.
    3. Lots of people feel like you do or have been there. Consider all the consequences (positive and negative, social/emotional/physical) in making a decision, and read a lot about it to help yourself figure out what you might like.
    4. Have fun (but be safe)!

3. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does your school have an LGBT support group? Are you out to your parents? If so, can they take you to an LGBT support group for teens? These might be good ways to meet other guys. I'm guessing these LGBT groups would be able to help you find condoms as well.

Please be safe and use protection. I agree with bi2me that it's better if you really like the person you are having sex with.

#3 SiennaFire, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  4. Null

You're 14, it's common that you want to have sex, and it's not wrong.
    Not only be sure to have safe sex, but also be careful who you're going to have sex with. It'd be ideal if it's with someone you trust.
    Maybe you could try to see who is gay/curious in your school, don't ask directly but insinuate, or something like that.