1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMF..my best friend says he's down for ANYTHING! What does this means??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Islandman, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Islandman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I've done a mmf 3some with him before with a girl of his choice. Recently we decided to arrange a next one. i don't mind it cause we are good friends. But he freaked me out when he said he was open and down for anything and always insist of having rum. I might be over looking it or maybe not.

P.S. while i was in a missionary position with the female, he had his cock in her mouth while i was sucking her breast and he later slouch over both of us..so basically his pelvis was in my face.. is that normal? or is it something else???:icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. IrishJ

Sounds like he is open to having sex with you, if you are open to his pelvis in your face, just go for it. If not just let him know what you are comfortable with. Amazing how conversations can clear up so much confusion. Play safe...

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this....

4. QBear

The question isn't whether its normal; the question is whether you know yourself well enough to know whether you are interested and okay with (or not) the possibility of sexual contact with your male friend AND whether you can communicate with him about your interests and boundaries during these threesomes.

That said, it does sound like he might be interested in some sexual contact with you. So I strongly encourage you to talk to him before the next threesome and discuss what you want and what your boundaries are, and what he wants and his boundaries are. Even if the answers are that each of you aren't entirely sure but are willing (or unwilling) to try. If you two can't be direct with each other about these things, it might be a good idea to put threesomes with this guy on hold until you can.

It also sounds like you have some concern about his insistence on drinking rum during these encounters. And that's a valid concern. One strong drink to relax the nerves is okay, but more than that can start to impair people's ability to give full consent. So I think your concern is valid. He might be using it to relax, or he might be using it to try to get you to do things you aren't comfortable with. If it's the latter, that is pretty creepy. If you don't want to drink rum, don't let him pressure you into it, and in any case, don't drink so much that you are drunk.

Are you interested? Do you want to have sexual contact with your friend? Either way is okay. :slight_smile:

#4 QBear, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015