1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning: Am I a Lesbian? Asexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by A Curious Cat, Sep 22, 2015.

1. A Curious Cat

I don't want to make this a massive post, so I'll keep it simple. Recently, I've been questioning my sexuality. I'm doing my Undergrad and have far too much time to think (classes haven't picked up yet).

I always just assumed I was straight and that how I felt was normal. In every sexual encounter I've had with a guy, I've felt nothing. No arousal, no interest - nothing. I've never even kissed a girl, so I don't know if that would be any different. I'm horny less than once a month and it's never inspired by a certain person. I do however find people attractive, and recently I've been checking out girls far more than guys.

So what are some good questions I can ask myself to help figure out whether I'm a lesbian, or whether I'm asexual?

Thanks,
    Curious

2. Acuba403

I know the feeling with to much time on your hands, I have several hours between classes (7.5 hours on one day).
    when it come to knowing if your a lesbian or asexual I can't really help, but the rare time you get aroused could just be a low sex drive, other than that I really don't know. sorry(*hug*)

3. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

You said you've never experienced anything with a girl, but do you think you would like it? And as said above, you might just have a low sex drive.
    I suggest you explore your attraction to girls to figure out what you feel toward them. :slight_smile:

4. A Curious Cat

@Acuba The length of time between classes can be so ridiculous. I'll have a class at 9:30am, then not one until 7pm. And thanks for the input :slight_smile: I'm really just not sure what a normal sexual drive is.

@fxngirl I've thought about it a lot, and I would like to experience something with a girl. I'm not sure if I think it would be better, but I think it would be different, but in a good way. So maybe it would be better? Thanks for taking the time to respond :slight_smile: