1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by secretagent, Sep 24, 2015.

1. secretagent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am 14 and i'm sure I'm not straight. I told one person this about 2 months ago and now I really want to come out. My friend told me I should wait until I know for sure to tell anyone else but it's all I think about.

Also can sexuality change? Because I think mine did or do you think I'm bi?

Background

I had my first crush on a girl when I was in sixth grade. But before that this boy said I had pretty eyes and that he liked me. To tell you the truth I liked it. I didn't say I liked him back and hen it got awkward and we didn't talk. I was in 6th grade so it's not like it meant anything. But anyway I think I liked him but only after he told me. He was my last boy crush or what ever it was but I'm starting to think I just liked that he liked me. I had crushes on about 8 girls in the past 4 years and 1 boy.

It all confuses me but i'm not as scared as I was when I came out that first time. I really want to come out already but I don't really think I should rush anything. What do you guys think?

Thank you to anyone who helps. Ill reply if you need anymore info.

2. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Exploring what makes us feel good is important, and it helps build who we become later on. I wish that when I was your age, our society was as cool as it is today because it would have made things a ton load easier for everyone. If I could offer you any advise, I would say this:

Ask yourself this one question first. "Who do I feel more emotionally attractive too?" I think if you can answer this then the other pieces of the puzzle may come in. It's one thing to be physically attracted to someone, it's another to have both physical and emotional attraction to one.