1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Chairman2012, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Chairman2012

Out Status:
    Some people
    I just entered high school and before this I only ever found guys remotely decent looking. Girls just weren't on my radar. For that reason alone I decided that I was gay. But a while ago I also realized that I'm never really sexually attracted to anyone, I just appreciate when someone looks good (if that makes since), so I decided that I'm asexual. But recently I've been noticing girls more, and I actually have a crush on one (I think). This is really frustrating for me because I've always found guys more appealing. But suddenly I'm starting to notice girls too....

I just don't understand why this would be happening out of nowhere. Could it be because I came out as trans*? Are repressed feelings surfacing or something?

This situation makes me wonder, how much can your sexuality change? And will I always have to keep adjusting my labels or will this settle down (maybe after puberty)?
    :bang: Very.
    :bang: Confusing.

#1 Chairman2012, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Lindsey23

You could be bisexual. I've read a lot of threads on here where bisexuals say they have shifting attractions. Sometimes they prefer men, other times they prefer women. It's fluid for many people. If you're unsure about your attractions you could always go with the"queer" label. Not everyone likes it but it pretty much covers everything that isn't straight. You're young, go on dates with guys and girls and you'll figure it out. Just don't try to force yourself to like someone. Let it happen naturally.