1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AlexanderDragon, Sep 27, 2015.

1. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a while now, I've considered myself as gay. I however don't think this is quite accurate. Most of the time, I'm attracted to guys (physically, romantically, and emotionally), but every so often, I can go a week or so, up to a month, noticing primarily my attraction to females and nonbinary people. I know that sexuality and romantic attraction can be fluid like this, but I'm not sure for a name to describe how I feel.:help:

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual with a preference? Sexually fluid?

3. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are a LOT or reasons for your feelings. It could be you have not fully exhausted "explore and discover" behavior, a behavior that normally occurs when one is in their teens.

I suggest you start a journal to examine your attractions and life events. Write down the times you were attracted to guys. Girls. Write down sexual events. Find someone to confide in to reflect on the the entries that "stump" you. What you are looking for are clues to your innate sexuality.

I did this. My journal is roughly 30 pages long. I found a person on ECs who is clearly gay to confide in and we converse via private message utility. This exercise helped me understand past events, events traumatic enough to basically blank out key details. This exercise helped him to, for he opened up on similar events is his life.

Takes work but what the hell, thats what Seattle coffee shops are for.

Later

#3 brainwashed, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015