1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi or gay or is this a phase?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheBiBoy, Sep 28, 2015.

1. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello I have thought I was bi and I usually could get erect by thinking if a girl naked but tiday I was masturbating and I couldn't get erect by thinking of a woman but then I did by thinking of a man.Am I still bi or am I gay?I have a crush on a girl in the class but I also get erect if I think about 2 boys in my class.I think I have been having these feelings for a few years and I am 16 and I am wondering if it is just a phase and it will oass.But hinsetly I dint think it will pass after these long years.

I really love the idea of being bi as I always thought I was.

Best Regards,
    TheBiBoy

2. QBear

My experience as a bi man has been that the strength of my sexual fantasies for men and women wax and wane, sometimes being stronger for men and sometimes for women. And sometimes I am more interested in sex and sometimes less. It used to confuse me, especially when my fantasies swung from one extreme to the other. At this point, though, I've gotten used to it, and know that if I'm fantasizing about guys right now, my fantasies about women will eventually return, and vice versa. That type of variability is normal, just as some straight guys might fantasize about blondes for a while, and then might shift to redheads for a while. Our fantasies can shift with our mood, stress level, the seasons, etc.

That said, you may be wired differently that me.

Has you ability and to get erect from fantasizing about women returned?

If so, then you're probably still bisexual.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

3. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes I just saw an as with a woman in a bikini and I got erect fantasising so thanks for that really informative answer I really appreciated it.

4. QBear

Great! Glad it helped.