1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Wondering ...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by questions4ever, Sep 29, 2015.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So in the past I always assumed I was straight. Recently, it occurred to me that I might not be for many reasons.

Firstly, I've had a couple of gay dreams (not dirty), just of me connecting/crushing on girls. Second, when my friends talk about boys, I'm often disinterested. I don't really connect with guys. I've only had 3 crushes on boys in my life, and they were all obsessions more than anything (I wanted their attention). Currently, I have a crush(?) on an older girl at school, and it's a different thing. I actually want to connect with her as a person not just get her to notice me. I'm not sure whether I'm bisexual or lesbian or maybe just bicurious. Anyway, thoughts or suggestions on how one goes about figuring these things out? http://emptyclosets.com/forum/images/smilies2/lol.gif

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi there. If you want to, you can try fantasizing about girls - at whatever level you want, of course, be it holding hands and talking, or more wink-worthy things. Talking to gay and bi (*waves*) women on this forum or elsewhere is also a good idea.
    This crush on the girl at school - hold that thought in your mind and probe it, analyze it and see what it means. That's another idea.

You can also investigate your feelings for guys. Here you've said maybe you don't like guys. Probe that thought as well. See if there is room for male attraction, and where it is in that case, or if there isn't.

And remember to keep an open mind. Whatever your sexuality is, it's yours and it's perfect that way. :slight_smile:

Hope I helped
    xoxo

#2 Invidia, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all thank you for responding! I really appreciate it. I'm working my way through it right now ... And have actually been very surprised with some of what I've discovered.