1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it weird to always change your sexuality label, throughout the day?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by metalchick, Sep 29, 2015.

1. metalchick

It's weird and unsettling...

Sometimes I feel bisexual, because I'm capable of loving either gender..i find guys nicer to look at visually than girls

but when I look at girls I think "wow, id really like to get to know her", and want to get close to her right away, and eventually fall for her

I can love some guys, and sometimes calling myself bi, with a preference to girls, seems to explain everything

sometimes it seems like the right label, because I don't have to feel guilty or confused if a guy turns my head, as well

but then I hear a girl, identify as gay, and some girls I know are gay's stories seem similar to mine

sometimes I want to be gay, because it takes the pressure off of me, having to date guys as well, or worry I'll spend the rest of my life with the gender I don't like as much

I feel like I really want to be part of the gay community, at times of the day it seems right, especially when I see all the commercials of girls being so sexually attracted to guys, I've never had that feeling at all, I do about girls all the time, just by fantasizing

but then I know I feel guilty if I have a crush on a guy, because I got my label wrong again...and sometimes I feel like I can't look at my guy crushes again, the same way (celeb guy crushes)

I love those celeb crush men, to the point where im like in love with them, it replaces the need for a relationship in my life

I don't know, it's pretty frustrating sometimes I think I'm bi, with a preference, and sometimes I think I'm gay.

both labels seem wrong and right at same time, im right on that fence

2. Scifiguy338

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kinda feel the same way. I just go with either, depending on the situation. I don't feel like they are mutually exclusive, you can identify with both. There's a lot of gay people who have similar feelings, and a lot of bi people with those feelings, yet they use different labels. I totally understand your situation. And I have identified as queer to avoid this gay vs bi confusion.
    I'd say go with whatever feels right at the time, I think most people would get it.