1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I like both but I'm not sure since I've never been with either?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by still ill, Sep 30, 2015.

1. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everybody, I post here quite often, usually repeating the same thing over and over again but I was wondering if anyone has ever thought they were a specific orientation and then realized their thoughts were wrong? I think I like both men and women equally romantically and mostly women sexually but there are still rare instances I will find the male genitalia sexy.

Also, I was wondering if fantasizing about the opposite sex's genitalia meant that I want it in real life? When I think about male genitalia I sometimes, but rarely get turned on but it's hard to see myself actually sleeping with a guy.

Sorry these questions are a bit weird I just can't seem to get the answer and I'm way too shy to go out and casually date/sleep with people to find out. :/

#1 still ill, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Technically speaking, if you find yourself sexually attracted to both, regardless of experience, that would mean you like both. However, from what I understand from your message, at this stage, you just don't know, and that's perfectly fine. Just take some time out to figure out what it is you want :slight_smile: You can take as much time as you need.