1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Really A Gender Issue

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Contact1111, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Realizing my sexuality has been confusing and difficult to figure out. I am beginning to get that my sexual orientation is closely intertwined with this sort of almost S&M-like dominance/submission aspect of my psyche. My sexual orientation is oddly not really even about gender, if that makes any sense. I recently came out to my parents as what basically sounded like being "bi". However, it's not really even an issue of gender to me. My fantasies involving men aren't even really about "liking guys" really, if at all. For me, my fantasies essentially tend to revolve around dominance/submission. I have found myself strongly attracted to the female form in an erotic way. However, my fantasies involving men usually have surprisingly little to do with being attracted to the male form. It also changes and I feel like it has a lot to do with changes in my own self image. The male form may enter my mind at points, but it is rarely the main part of a fantasy. Is this common amongst men who identify as bi?