1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know What's GOing On ANymore

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Oct 11, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I think that I absolutely like men. I mean, I love the way they look, their body and muscles are amazing to me and I would really love to have a relationship soon with a guy whenever that happens.

However, even though I would love to have a relationship with a guy I get freaked out about kissing them or doing anything sexual with them.

You see, I have this male best friend whom I have known since high school and I asked him would he let me you know experiment on him because I have been curious about the male body because I haven't experienced with it before. He said he would and he asked me what are you welling to try. I told him maybe the kissing part because I haven't kissed a guy before yet. And he says that's doable.

However, for some reason I am freaking out here and I have no idea why. I mean, we used to like each other back in high school and we talked for a bit after graduating but we never went out or anything like that.

To be honest, we were planning on having sex this week because I asked him if he wants to be like a Temporary Friends With Benefits type of thing because I never had sex before either and I thought that I didn't want to wait anymore.

I truly thought I was ready to lose it with him because I have known him for so long I truly did. However, after talking with a good friend of mine I started to think it wasn't such a good idea after all and before I WAS ALL IN and all of a sudden I changed my mind?! Like, what's going on with me?!

Maybe it's because I have been questioning myself for like almost a year and now it's starting to mess up whether or not do I truly like guys or girls. I have no idea. I am debating whether to just call the whole thing off even if we are just going to kiss this time because something doesn't seem right to me.

I mean, I think it's because I know that he doesn't like me anymore or is it because of something else?

advice please??:help::help:

2. BookWriter1994

3. BookWriter1994

Anything?????

4. Distant Echo

Maybe you're freaking out because you have realised that you don't want your first time to be like you had planned? First time is a big deal for most people. If you're not ready, you're not ready.