1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married and in a cage

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AshleyDi, Oct 12, 2015.

1. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well I'm male, but had been in denial my entire life. Since I have been learning more about me, and understanding everything I've locked away in private memory, I had a scary awakening. It is more than obvious that I'm living in a two minded world. One pretending to be a male, but my real self hates it and I'm growing tired of fighting. I know my real name and I know me, and it makes sense that I'm not suppose to be in my male body. Besides all the evidence growing up, i understand why my wife and I always argue now. It's as if two women are forced to live with each other. She knows about me, and she knows all my secrets, but am I really ready to make a new life? I am always jealous of her , she is very beautiful, and her emotions are wonderful, and it frustrated me so much. Any advice from people who have been in my shoes would be awesome. :bang::eusa_doh:
    :help:

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry to say, I'm not in your shoes. But maybe you can ask for advise from your wife? She probably understands you better than a lot of people.