1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I lesbian or Homoflexible??? Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Oct 12, 2015.

1. grungeteen

So I'm really confused.

A few months ago I realised I was bisexual although I had a large preference to men. Slowly, it became more of a fifty fifty split.

Then over the summer, I had my first boyfriend and realised dating guys wasn't for me and so I labeled myself as homoromantic bisexual. I slowly began losing interest and sexual attraction to boys.

Now, I barely have much attraction to men (except for a few exceptions such as Matt Bomer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and particularly really hot guys). So I'm just confused what I am now.

I just don't feel like homoromantic bisexual really fits anymore and I'm starting to think more Homoflexible or lesbian?

It is possible that over a matter of months, I could just turn from 'bisexual to lesbian'? Or could this just be some phase?

I used to really like boys, now, I pretty much almost only like girls and I only mostly pay attention to girls. I was once boy crazy and not at all now, it's weird.

Please don't say the typical 'you don't need to label yourself' because I want to label myself, I need to. Without a label, I'm even more lost and confused so it won't help at all.

2. YinYang

Well, I believe sexuality is fluid, so if your sexuality or preferences changed, that's perfectly fine. You could label yourself homoflexible, or homoromantic bisexual if you want. It's really up to you. Personally, I would say homoflexible, but that's your choice :slight_smile:

3. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

As YinYang said, sexuality is fluid, so it changes overtime. If right now you're mostly attracted to girls with a few exceptions for guys, I would say you're homoflexible.

4. wanderinggirl

It's possible to have a variety of different kinds of feelings within a relationship, and for one's perspective to shift over the years. I took 3 years to go from identifying as bisexual to gay/homoflexible, and the reason is because I was used to dating men and I loved them all as friends and, well, who doesn't like physical intimacy? (well some people don't but I definitely do.) Anyways, it's totally possible that your perspective on the feelings you had a few months ago has shifted, and you no longer find it possible to maintain relationships with men. But let your pattern of experience dictate your label, instead of the other way around.