1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help??!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Oct 12, 2015.

1. grungeteen

So I'm a female. Is there I word for I want to only date girls and I'm sexually attracted to mostly girls but in some cases (some exceptions), guys too?

I currently identify as homoromantic bisexual. But 'bisexual' makes it sound like I still like guys? But I don't know if I am lesbian enough to be called lesbian?

Do you think homoflexible is good.

2. AshleyDi

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What is homoflexible?

3. Ryu

Ryu

Homoromantic homoflexible? Just homoflexible? Maybe a little bit of pansexuality in there as well...

4. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Homoflexibke in my grasp if the word means that the person likes one gender a lot but may like the odd other gender.So let's say you like women about 98% that other 2% would be those odd boys you likeBit take it from me I honestly don't believe in himofkexible.I don't know what other people think but in my very honest opinion I think it just shouldn't be used as a label because for me this gets all confusing for the person and may mentally damage the person a tiny bit.Many people aren't wired like me so I am just voicing my opinion.

But to jump to the point I think you are still bisexual just with a preference for woman.Enjoy your gift and embrace it!There is nothing wrong with mostly liking women and not as much liking guys.

#4 TheBiBoy, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015