1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just took the vistrai gay test

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dantehero, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Dantehero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I just took it and scored 144 :frowning2:,does it mean anything?is there a gay/bisexual who scored low on this?i'm having a bad spike right now because of this

2. Acuba403

I wouldn't put to much weight behind these tests, only you can tell how you feel. I've taken the tests before and gotten everything from straight or gayer than gay. they very so much they're useless.

3. gbxx33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've never heard of this test but upon searching it up on google I can tell you that it doesn't seem very legit. It even says this on the website: "the test is based off the observation that I once heard about how strait men have difficulty judging the attractiveness of other men".

At the end of the day, there is no test on the internet that can tell you your sexuality. Only you can figure it out for yourself, and if you're otherwise confident in your straightness, don't let this silly test sway your feelings :slight_smile:

4. Artemisarked

I remember using this test multiple times to try to figure my attractions. Although I like how different it is from other tests in the sense that you don't have to ask questions and rather judge based on pictures, it probably isn't that accurate because your results are based and graded against others who also took the test (including misclicks, different times and emotions of the day, multiple tries, and the like).

If you believe you're straight, then you're straight.

5. YinYang

Online tests really aren't very reliable. Only you can figure out your sexuality. I wouldn't put too much thought into the result if I were you :slight_smile: