1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I'm bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Arbiter, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Arbiter

So I'm sexually attracted to women, however I'm also attracted to a very small amount of men. Let me repeat, very small amount of men. I love yaoi and find a few of my male friends attractive and I think I have a crush on one of them (I'm not sure though because I have never had a crush before but I fantasise about being intimate with him a lot). But I don't find body builders, muscle and six packs attractive at all I only really find thin but healthy bodies attractive. So am I bi? Or something else?

2. gbxx33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    From what you've said here, you sound bi.
    Everyone has different features in a certain gender that they find attractive - not all people who are into guys are attracted to the body-builder type (I personally am not!).
    If you are sexually attracted to both girls and guys (and I definitely interpret what you've listed as sexual attraction), then you are probably bisexual and that's totally okay!
    It seems that you may find your attraction leaning more towards girls - in that case, you may be more like a Kinsey 1-2... but that still makes you bi, as long as it's a label you feel comfortable using! :slight_smile:

3. SonicBoom

Welcome Arbiter, :smilewave

How long have you have had your sexual attraction to men?

What %'s (totaling a 100%) are you currently attracted to men and women?

It could just be that you are straight and going through a "phase".

I'm 100% gay and have been 100% gay most of my life.

I'm 40 now, and I spent a short few months a while back thinking I might be bisexual.

Now, I'm back to being 100% gay again.

So for me, I thought I just went through a short phase where I thought I might turn out to be bisexual.

During that short phase, I was 95% attracted to men and 5% attracted to women.

For me that short phase where I was 5% attracted to women came out of nowhere mysteriously and just as mysteriously disappeared.

#3 SonicBoom, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  4. Arbiter

First of I love this community, everyone is so friendly and and answer very fast. I have felt this way about men for a few months now. I think I am 80% female and 20% male but I'm not sure. BTW just found out that my crush is straight to that hurts a bit. But seriously thanks for replying so fast and giving great advice!!!!!

5. SonicBoom

Your most welcomed Arbiter,

just try your best not to obsess over your new found attraction,

you're true sexuality will reveal itself to you soon enough.

In the meantime, relax.

6. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Arbiter, I just thought I'd chime in and say that I agree with Gbxx33. Trust me, not everyone finds muscles and six-packs attractive. I know my straight female friend finds that pretty unattractive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Everyone has their preferences! I wouldn't read too deeply into that.

Also, the others are right to point out that being Bisexual doesn't mean you have to like girls and boys equally - sometimes you have a stronger attraction to one gender in particular, or you only like certain boys/girls. That's totally normal. :slight_smile:

I'm sorry to hear your crush is straight, I think we've all been there at one point or other. :frowning2: You're still young and have plenty of time to find the right person for you!