1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hmcc122mrspt, Oct 15, 2015.

1. hmcc122mrspt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For my whole life i've always felt that i'm something. And for the past 3 months i've been wondering if i'm bi.

I'm just gonna tell what i'm gonna tell and i just wanna know what you think my sexuality is.

I had a few crushes on boys my whole life. I find them romantically pleasing. Some boys, especially guy celebs, i find aesthetically pleasing. I have this one major celeb crush and i've daydream on having a relationship with him. But this makes me doubt myself: I don't imagine myself having sex with a guy. I think that happened 2years ago but it was only twice or something.

But whenever i imagine myself being in a relationship with a girl, it just feels natural and REAL. I have girl crushes but i don't know if it's romantic or only aesthetical.

Also, i have never been to any relationship so this makes it a whole lot harder.

Please don't be afraid to share what you think of me and what you think i am.
    Btw, i'm only 15 sooo yeah.

2. YinYang

For your girl crushes, do you look at a girl and think 'I'd love to date you' or ''I'd love to have sex with you' or 'You look really pretty'? What about for guy crushes?

3. hmcc122mrspt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For girs.
    I'd love to date you: Sometimes that enters my mind.
    I'd like to have sex with you: Yeah, sometimes. Whenever i see a girl's body i get kind of turned on
    You look really pretty: That happens all the time.

Whenever i see a shirtless guy, i'm like 'Wow you have a nice body!' or sometimes 'He's hot'