1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know anymore....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I'm so confused. First I thought I was bi, then Homoflexible and now I'm not sure. I don't know what I feel.

Half the time I feel like I only want to date girls and be with them and the other half of the time, I dream about having a really cute boyfriend who will protect me and do fun, daring stuff with me and we'll have a fairytale wedding like in the movies. I mainly think about men just because they're usually seen as more 'dominant' and protective like they'll save you if anything happens (that probably sounds silly). And then there are times when I'm like '8 only want to date a girl, I don't want boys' and then suddenly later I'll want to be with a boy and girls are a maybe. It's so confusing.

I've only been in a little relationship which was a guy who was my best friend and I had a massive crush on him and we started dating but nothing ever really happened, I just didn't want to interact with him in any way (even hugging) most of the time I just wanted to talk like friends and it sounds weird but I just liked to stare at him and I just daydream about the shape of his nose and how nice it is and how blue his eyes are and what his arms look like, it's sounds creepy I know. Because of those conflicting feelings, I broke up with him. This whole experience then made me believe I was homoromantic bisexual. I felt comfortable with that for a while but now I don't know.

I'm currently in the phase where I'm daydreaming about guys but just yesterday, I was girls all the way. It's like my body doesn't know what it wants. There is always something missing from each.

I do want a relationship but then sometimes, I don't want anything- it's just like, I can't cope with that feeling of being in a relationship, the pressure to be a 'girlfriend' and the feeling of loving and being loved is way to distracting, but at the same time, I want a partner to cuddle with and kiss and stuff....

IM JUST SOOOOOO CONFUSED

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First off, who says you can't have a partner to cuddle with and kiss and stuff? Guys can do it, and so can girls. Girls can also be more dominant, and save you like in fairy tales. Or there are people who aren't boys or girls, like myself. The genderqueer spectrum. I think that's called Scoliosexual. Also, You might not be ready for a relationship. I had my first relationship at 15, and I totally wasn't ready for it. Be patient with romance. Wait for the right person. Wait for yourself. You'll know when you're ready, and that's once everything is figured out.

3. AuJellybeans

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I also felt (and sometimes do) feel the same way. I think trying to find a label makes the whole situation harder. But, I find boys insanely cute. One of my close guy friend is just so adorableeee. And I admit I can be sexually attracted to guys as well, but I just don't feel comfortable with them. It took me probably 9 years to figure out that much.... but like the post above me said, when you meet the right person, you'll know. :slight_smile: just have fun, there's no rush into being in a relationship.

4. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear ya sister! XD Questioning is a pain in da butt. I hated feeling confused (just because it was so... confusing! lol). But just give yourself time :wink:. It sounds kinda like your sexuality is fluid right now... so just try to give yourself a break, and try to relax.. :slight_smile:

I sometimes second guess myself, and have to re-analize my feelings, Like when I see a good looking a guy on TV or something and think "hmm.. he's not too bad looking.. am I..? No, not bi.. I don't want to be with a guy.. I just think he's good looking." So just remember, the answer will come to you eventually. :wink:

- Raven

5. choirsmash

I feel you. Sexuality, bisexuality especially, is a somewhat fluid thing. I think being bi is one of the most confusing things. Like it's never a solid 50/50 guys to girls ratio. It's like 'oh man I like girls guys are gross' but then like a week later 'guys are so attractive how could I not like them' and sometimes it lasts for months in whatever stage and randomly switches. Anyway, it's totally normal, a lot of bi people experience this. You are not alone.