1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by notadrugdealer, Oct 16, 2015.

1. notadrugdealer

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes I feel like I'm attracted to no one, but sometimes I'm attracted to the same gender, but also I'm sometimes attracted to the opposite gender. I would like to know if anyone out there is in the same shoes, and is there a term for this?

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :smilewave

I've heard that it's normal to go through 'phases' of being more attracted to one gender than the other. This happens to me quite a lot actually! I think that bisexual might be a label for you or maybe pansexual if you're attracted to non-binary genders as well. You should also try researching gray asexual as well if you don't always experience sexual attraction. Good luck! :grin:

#2 Spot, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  3. QBear

Yup, I experience "phases" of attraction, too.
    And my libido ebbs and flows, too, so sometimes I don't feel much sexual attraction, and other times, I'm very horny.
    Furthermore, I'm kinda picky in that the number of people I'm highly attracted to is kinda limited.
    So, yeah, what your feeling is in line with what I and other bisexual people I've talked to experience.

#3 QBear, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015