1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What can I do

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lenna, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Lenna

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi.

My name is Julia and I'm from Poland. I don't speak English perfect so sorry for every mistake I will made :slight_smile:
    I'm very young, I only have 14 years old. I can't know my orientation well yet. But from last year, I look at girl different than I should. I like girls and sometimes when I'm with my friend, my behavior are...very weird. I like hug her and give her kisses on check. Sometimes I want more, I want kiss her or hold her hand in public. My heart beats faster when I'm with girls and they innocently hig me or something.
    I think that I'm bisexual, because I like boys too. But I'm not sure. What can I do now...?
    I'm afraid to tell my mother about my feelings, so please help me. I'm ashamed of anybody to talk about it...:icon_sad::help:

2. Distant Echo

Don't be ashamed here. This is a safe place.
    It is ok to think of girls like that. It's part of who you are.

3. Lenna

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm in catholic school. I can be there myself...and I can't stop be part of that school. That's my mom choice.
    So you know, catholic school. I must everyday listening, that my feelings are bad and I'll go to hell. They don't say that to me, but that's on lessons :help:

4. Distant Echo

Nah. I'm an atheist but even from me. your god created you, your god chose you to be this way. Your god has no problem with you at all.

5. Lenna

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you for that words :slight_smile:
    But what I should do now...? I still don't know who I am. I like girls too, so I'm bisexual? And what do with that? Tell the others or wait some time before I will be sure? And how tell that to my mom or another people? They will laugh...?

6. Distant Echo

Ok. Sounds like you are bi. Congratulations.

As for telling people, don't until you are ready. That might be a week, a month, a year, or longer. You'll know when the time is right. And tell someone you trust. That does not have to be your mother, or even anyone you are related to. A close friend? But only when you are ready.

7. MayaBee

Hey there! I am having quite the Same feelings als you have! I really like Girls but somehow I crush on Boys too. If you Look up the definition of bisexuality in the internet, it says bisexuality describes in you are attracted to the opposite gender as well as the Same gender. But there isnt just straight - bi - gay. Its actually a spectrum, so you can be into your sex for like 70%, and like the opposite gender as well but 'only' 30%.
    Also, Women are 3 times more likely to be bi than guys!
    I See you are in a quite difficult position. You dont have to be sure you're bi to come out, even tho you should think about your safety- if you Are in a position, where coming out could be harming you (like that you're parents could slap you or you could be dropped out of school) coming out maybe isnt the best. I'm not telling you to stay in the closet forever, but always think about what follows after you come out.
    i hope i can help you in some way with my answer.

8. littleraven

The feelings you have are okay. God loves you no matter what your orientation is. Salvation is not our job either. Also, the people at school have no right to say who is going to hell and who isn't.

Don't feel pressured to tell anyone right now. It would probably be best to wait until you get older and have your own house if your family would not be accepting.

You don't have to tell someone you don't feel safe telling it to

#8 littleraven, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015