1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm attracted to gay boys... but... I have female body?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Linus, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've always been attracted to gay boys, typically, uh, feminine ones, not that it really matters. And I thought that was normal, cause before highschool, I thought I was a straight girl. I'm not a girl, and I'm not straight... But I still like feminine boys. At the same time, no "gay" boy would like me, because I'm not technically a... man. I have a female body. Even though I'm genderfluid, so, sometimes I am a guy. And that's when I wonder if maybe I have a chance with a homo guy.

But, let's be honest, parts matter, right? So would a homosexual ever date me, since I'm genderfluid w/a female body? Maybe girls would, which I have nothing against... But what about guys? If I'm completely honest, this is the kind of thing that turns me on. I like feminine guys. I like the idea of girls too... it's just a preference lean. I think. So what should I do?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think what you are describing sounds very attractive! So if I think so, I would suspect others do as well.

3. littleraven

It would depend on the guy. I think there guys who would like you

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Interesting. I've thought of being with a female bodied trans guy in the past and I would be totally down for that. Never thought about it with a genderfluid person though. I guess it depends on what they're like when they're mentally female, if it makes any difference, otherwise I have no issue with it. I think it could work!~ only, I'm not feminine.. and you're an alien.

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sure there are, although from experience, it seems a lot of so-called feminine gay men are the type to be into "real men" (masculine, cisgender, top), something my trans guy friend often complains about.

Then again, femininity exists on a spectrum, and different people have different ideas of what makes a person so. Does the gay boy have to have a penis? The non-binary community would also be a good place to search, since it has all types.

Also keep in mind that for some people, personality or outside expressions matter more. I've met many gay men who think if you look, act, sound like a man, that's enough for them. It's a matter of how open-minded they are. :slight_smile: