1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Figuring out who I like

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aussielefty, Oct 19, 2015.

1. aussielefty

As I'm learning more about this side of my life and sexuality..

I'm trying to work out what I like in guys, yeah I know I love looking at dicks and ass on the net etc but when I see a guy in real life, I seem to go for the older guys than me..

I'm 45 now ,nothing against young guys and had some good sex with them in the past but now days I seem to be attracted to the older guys, 50-55 ish ..

is that nutty , weird.. I could quite easily fall for my best friend who is 50,
    and has a lot of qualities in a guy I like, unfortunatly he's straight and has a girlfriend :icon_sad:

just trying to figure myself out still

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Figuring out what type of guy works is a journey in of itself. Being open and honest with yourself is key, and learning to disregard stereotypes, media images, and the likes is also important.

Thereafter, meet, meet, meet, meet, meet as many people as possible.

I would just also add, I do not believe any one person can tick every box that people set out for themselves. Be open minded, appreciate the beauty and the flaws of each individual; and know that a perfect person has imperfections.

#2 OnTheHighway, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  3. Distant Echo

And you will. Follow your gut on this. if you like older, go older
    And great to see a positive post from you (&&&)