1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to be attracted to guys?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Oct 19, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I'm probably just bisexual but I've just been so confused, first I thought I was bi, then homoromantic bi, then Homoflexible or lesbian, then back to Homoflexible and now I don't even know.

I really wish I was just lesbian and just attracted to girls or just completely straight, it would make my life so much easier.

It's like my body also finds men attractive but my mind is rejecting that, it's like I don't want to be attracted to men and I find myself ignoring the fact that a guy is hot because I don't want to believe I like guys too.

It's weird because most queer girls seem to want to dismiss their attraction to girls and don't want to be attracted to girls but to me it's the opposite. I wish I were just attracted to girls and only thought and had fantasies about girls but I guess I can't ignore about the fact that I have fantasies of having sex with guys (even tho I'm way too young to do it, I still think about it). I just wish me liking guys would go away.... I don't understand...

2. JohnB

You're young. You will find things out as you explore your feelings. And I never was comfortable with labels because no one can fully be sure what they like. Hats off to those who know and understand themselves better to label themselves what they like.

3. littleraven

Just like how it's helpful to accept the same sex attraction that you have, it's also helpful to accept the attractions you have that not same sex. Your attractions are natural and beautiful whether it is to men or women or both. (*hug*)

#3 littleraven, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  4. grungeteen

I know what you mean, you're probably homoromantic and bisexual