1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DestyAl, Oct 21, 2015.

1. DestyAl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for all the help!

I'm a 20 year-old boy (man) and I used to identify myself as gay until I fell in love with my bestfriend (girl). Since I was 15, all my sexy experiences were with boys (2 boys total) but I never actually felt something romantic for any of them.

I've been dating my bestfriend (considered my girlfriend now) for 6 months now and every second it passes I realize how much I love her. She's really open-minded and doesn't care about my sexual orientation, she knows everything about my past relationships! We've built a relationship based on trust and loyalty.

Aside from this... there's something that has been bothering me for quite a long time now. In my mind, I'm still curious about experimenting (in a sexy way) with other boys but at the same time I'm pretty conscious that I won't feel any emotional attraction towards any of them. My question here is: Is this natural or.. normal? Can I consider myself bisexual? This, is my confusion.

Additional information: Yes! I've had sexy times with my girlfriend and I enjoy them all, never felt uncomfortable.

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2015 at 10:50 PM ----------

Also, I want to have more gay or bi friends (because I don't have any)!

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    bisexual but heteroromantic? It is a thing, you know. There's always going to be someone like you out there. Nothing wrong with it either.

As for last comment; are there any alliances near you? A lot of schools have them; if you're in school. Also community alliances. You just have to look. The internet is your friend, and so are we!(at least... You know, we'd like to be) :slight_smile:

3. DestyAl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: So, even if I'm in love with her and dating her, it is normal to still feel curiosity for boys ? Or is there something wrong given the fact that I'm in a relationship with her?

4. Scifiguy338

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ask any straight or gay person who is in love with and dating someone if they feel curiosity or attraction to other people. Most likely they would have and do.

5. misenabyme

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey mate. I know how you feel. Im in a similar situation with a guy. I always thought I was bi, but I'm starting to think I'm actually lesbian, because of the romantic feelings. if you really love your gf, to find boys sexually attractive is never going to go away, just like a straight man or woman will still find others attractive, so it doesn't matter. It only matters if you decide you can find a male both emotionally and sexually more appealing than your gf, and if you find the feelings more intense with boys. As of now, it sounds like you are a bi boy in love with a woman, so just enjoy your relationship!

6. DestyAl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for your responses! It really makes me feel more relaxed to know all of this, If there's something else please post it here!