1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know if someone is flirting with you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NoHopeAndTired, Oct 22, 2015.

1. NoHopeAndTired

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    How do you know when someone is just being friendly with you and when they are actually flirting with you? I am talking specifically if you are both women and friends and there are some form of light-hearted flirting between you. How do you know when it is becoming serious?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a tough one. One of my coworkers always talked about girls, and yet he's aware of a hookup app for gay men and has claimed to use it before. When I made it for lifeguards a couple weeks ago he gave me a MUA on the cheek in front of a lot of my co workers (and he already knew that I was gay, I told him but not everyone).

He's freaking hot, but I can tell that he's into women a lot more than men. I haven't asked about his sexual orientation though.

Can't help you much, but watch for the way the person acts or talks, or what the he/she talks about. Their ideals, who they want to marry, etc.

3. littleraven

I can relate to this a lot. A lot of times people are joking. Deep down I hope they're not and really do want to hold hands and kiss and all that stuff on a more-than-friends level. >.<

#3 littleraven, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015