1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual or an open-minded straight person?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kay14, Oct 24, 2015.

1. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey.

I typed this whole thing up and then accidentally hit back :bang:

Basically. I identify as straight even though I have been questioning my sexual orientation since I was around 15. I know I like guys but I'm not sure about girls. I'm a virgin but iv'e gone as far as oral sex with a guy (hated it) and nearly had oral sex with a girl (hated that too). I was drunk both of these times. From experience I enjoy kissing girls more than guys but I definitely find guys more attractive than girls (I can't figure out if I find girls hot or if it just find them pretty/aesthetically pleasing). I feel as if I'm not feeling the attraction to girls that Bi/Lesbian women feel and so I feel fake if I say I'm into girls because I'm not so sure I am. There is this part of me that wishes I was into girls and I don't know why. I don't know if this means I am Bi or if I am straight but open to the fact that one day I could fall for a girl. I guess if a girl came along and I fell for her I would date her.

What do you people think? Thanks :slight_smile:

#1 kay14, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  2. DinelodiiGitli

If you don't feel sexually attracted to women you could be biromantic (romantically interested in two or more genders or sexes).

There's also that nice classic label of hetero-flexible.

3. kay14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  4. Hopeful

That sounds like me when I was younger. I'm still not sure what to call myself. I know I like women and men but I'm usually more flustered around men and I think it's because most women I know are straight. I've had sex with both genders and I think there's nice things about both... right now I'm into a guy and I'd rather be with him than any woman but we haven't officially decided we're in a relationship yet.

I would just try not to worry about it right now. :slight_smile: You'll find the right person!

5. alli o

alli o Guest

if you enjoy kissing girls more then guys the you definitely are not fully straight you got a little homo in ya I love the term hetero-flexible or bi-curious