1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do gay men feel towards the female body?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by noname8387, Oct 25, 2015.

1. noname8387

I am a gay guy and I never really payed too much attention to female bodies until recently, and I am feeling a little bit of envy, not towards the body but to the way they look in female clothes.
    It is not at all feeling attracted to women, more like being able to look as good.
    I still feel like I don't want to have a woman's body but in a way I feel constricted to not being able to rock things such as dresses and heels as good as a woman.

How do YOU feel towards the female body? Have you ever felt this way?
    Are these 'envy' feelings normal for gay guys? (I don't want to have a female body but I can't stop looking at women lately... like i want that body but I still don't want it).
    Is this normal?
    How do I stop feeling this way?

Thank you!!!

2. waternation

waternation Guest

Wow. I'm not a gay guy, I'm kind of the other way around in gender and orientation except I feel exactly like this about guys. I'm usually super jealous about how they can wear male clothing and actually look so nice in it, whereas when I wear it it doesn't really fit right and unless I find a super small size, looks really really baggy. I don't want a male body, per se, either.

#2 waternation, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, they look good, yeah? Especially in bikinis. The female body is just beautiful. I don't really envy them, but lot of women look freaking sexy.