1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure What I Am?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jmiller85, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All my life I have considered myself very straight. But since I started college I have felt the want to be with a guy? And I have a friend who is gay and wants me to try it "out" with him. The thing is I'm scared to death. First of I don't know what I'm doing? What if I like it? What if people find out? Does this make me gay? And although I'm not a big religious guy but what does God think? I just have so many questions I don't know what to do.

2. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Jmiller85 :slight_smile:

You probably don't want to hear this, but don't rush/over think your sexuality. Take your time. The answers will come :wink: (lol maybe someone else can answer this better)

As for the gay friend, if you don't wanna do it, don't. You don't wanna try it and then regret it later. And no, it doesn't make you gay.

I'm Christan, and the bible calls homosexuality an abomination... And says that it's wrong and "not what God created man to do." But.. oh well XD I'm not sure I really believe that myself, but... Yeah. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

3. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

I hope you are right! I just feel so awkward talking about this stuff. :lol: