1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's going on with me? any ideas?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TaylorTheZooie, Oct 27, 2015.

1. TaylorTheZooie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so this might be all over the place, but my mind is very jumbled right now. I'm a female and I've identified as bisexual for a while. And for the longest time, I was all about sex; wanting to have sex, thinking about sex, just waiting to finally lose my virginity. I had sex for the first time in August and I enjoyed it, but since then my sex drive has become minimal to nonexistent. I wasn't in a relationship with the guy, it was a friends with benefits type thing, but I trusted him so I don't really have any regrets. Now that my drive is gone, I've just stopped seeing him. This change has really confused me. I've always wanted a romantic relationship and emotional bonds have always been important to me, but so have physical and sexual interaction. Now I just don't want that sexual interaction like I used to before I lost my virginity. I feel like the drive may come back with someone I form an emotional connection with, but I don't know. I still feel physical attraction to people (mostly guys and the occasional girl), but the next thought that comes through is something along the lines of "I want to get to know him" or "she looks like a great cuddle buddy" rather than the former "I want a piece of that ass". I also still enjoy masturbating, but when it comes to other people, I'm just not about it. I've been trying to find more people like me and maybe an explanation for what's going on. The closest I've come is finding the definition for demisexual. I don't know if that's it or if this is just me becoming more mature, or something else(I am just a college kid after all). Does anyone else have ideas? any help is greatly appreciated

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you have the same feelings all the time, but now sex has lost the mysterious appeal and is not as exciting anymore, just a normal thing? That might be it.

3. littleraven

That's definitely a possibility.