1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I give up?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MakkuroTori, Oct 28, 2015.

1. MakkuroTori

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lately I feel like I've been giving too much thought into this one problem. Last week I asked the girl I like if she wanted to be in a relationship with me. She said that she needed to figure out her own feelings first and left me in the air; she didn't say yes or no. I know I shouldn't overthink this and just move on, because by the time she figures out her own problems I'll be long gone. But I guess I really like her and want something serious with her. She has the same view of how a relationship should be like as me and that's why I really want to have a relationship with her. Maybe I should just give up and continue, not give this so much thought.

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Don't be forceful obviously but at the same time try and get some closure: if you can get a more sure answer from her in a month's time, then good.
    There's also the possibility she was just gently refusing you.

Ultimately, enjoy your friendship and make the most of it. If he doesn't want a relationship with you, then you'll have to deal with that.